Your business needs the greatest amount of control possible, and you need that control well into the future. Our solution gives you incredible control over your communications system, and we can set its schedule for you up to a year in advance. We can set up the hours that your communications system operates and when your hardware powers down. We also can set your auto-attendants to report weekend, holiday and normal hours to callers, and we can do that for all of your locations in a matter of minutes. Our award-winning solution gives you greater control in other ways as well, including:
- Barge In, Whisper and Monitor – Our inbound contact-center solution gives managers the ability to Barge In (take over a call from a contact-center agent), Whisper (listen to a call and direct the contact-center agent without the caller hearing), and Monitor (listen to a call without either the contact-center agent or the caller hearing).
- Advanced Analytics – Our inbound contact-center solution also can provide managers with advanced analytics detailing factors such as average call time and total number of calls for the entire system, or specific locations or agents.
- Smartphone Application – Our smartphone application makes your workforce more mobile than ever. You and your employees won’t lose contact simply because you’re on the go.
- Disaster Avoidance and Recovery Protections – Our system includes numerous disaster avoidance and recovery protections such as the ability to access voicemail from email, automatic call forwarding to employee cell phones and alternate locations, and cloud-based auto-attendants that continue to function remotely and route calls. You will never be at the mercy of what you can’t control.
- Presence Management – You need to know the status of your employees at all times, and our solution can help. Our presence management software will let you know when all system users are free or on the phone, as well as may other details.
If you want to take control of your communications, click here
for a free demo.
Joey Stone is currently the General Manager and Vice President of family owned and operated Teleco. Founded in 1983 as a full service telecommunications service provider, Teleco has partnered with Star2Star Communications to offer the latest in communications technology solutions and the latest Voice over IP technology. Joey and his team work with businesses of all sizes to customize systems for specific requirements from simple phone and voicemail systems to wireless networks and remote capabilities. To learn more about Teleco visit http://www.teleco-ilm.com Joey is available for free demonstrations and consultations by calling: (910) 791-7000.