So, you've finally made the choice to move to Carolina Beach.
First off, congratulations on such a wonderful decision!
But now you've got one more tough decision to make – in which Carolina Beach neighborhood will you live? Well, with the town’s plethora of charming coastal communities, it's honestly pretty hard to go wrong.
To help you out, though, we've put together this post that highlights some of our favorite neighborhoods in Carolina Beach.
- Location: Carolina Sands Drive
- Average selling price: $254,348
- Average square feet: 1,721
- Built between: 1982-2011
- Special features: playground, clubhouse with full kitchen, community pool, private beach, tennis court
- Location: Green Turtle Lane
- Average selling price: $290,584
- Average square feet: 2,146
- Built between: 1985-2010
- Special features: townhouse community, boat slips available, pool, clubhouse, dock, marina, community pier, southern porches, upscale interiors
- Location: Spot Lane
- Average selling price: $363,041
- Average square feet: 2,400
- Built between: 2003-10
- Special features: coastal cottage-style homes, pool, clubhouse, award-winning community design, palm tree-lined streets, conservation area within the neighborhood.
- Location: 1401 N. Lake Park Blvd.
- Average selling price: $650,000
- Average square feet: 2,464
- Special features: beautiful homes, community pool, tennis court, playground, clubhouse, minutes from Ft. Fisher, palm tree-lined streets, private beach access, walking trails.
- Location: Wilmington Beach
- Average selling price: $300,000
- Average square feet: 2,100
- Annexed by Carolina Beach: 2000
- Special features: partially isolated, nestled between Carolina and Kure beaches, central to everything on Pleasure Island.
Looking for Houses for sale in Carolina Beach NC
? Contact one of our friendly agents below today!
Neal Johnson is a CMCA, CRB, CNE and GRI-certified, licensed real estate broker at Network Real Estate, which has exclusively served a high volume of property sales and purchases in the greater Wilmington area for more than 30 years. With three offices at College Road, historic downtown Wilmington and Pleasure Island, Network’s brokers are widespread and well-versed in this marketplace, making Network a preferred real estate company for first-time homebuyers and beyond.