For more than 38 years, Forté has built and refined an evidence-based methodology for developing top performing individuals and teams within organizations. The system first identifies top performing patterns for your team or organization. Each individual’s adapting pattern is then compared and leadership can clearly see how each member is adapting his or her strengths toward the established top performance pattern.
A robust coaching process, in line with a leader’s own communication style strengths, is then established for each coachee. The report contains:
- Coach Preparation Review and Checklist, which exceeds global coaching standards
- Coaching Plan
- Coachee Forté Primary Communication Style Profile
- Coaching Strategy System
- Coaching Style Recommendations (up to four) - detailed and measurable
- Coachee Adapting/Perceiver Trends
- Coachee Logic/Stamina/Goals and Resiliency Trends
- Forté Interaction Reports; Coach with Coachee/Coachee with Coach
- Coachee Adapting Style Recommendations (up to four) - detailed and measurable
C.D. “Hoop” Morgan, III is the founder and chairman of The Forté Institute, LLC, a global behavioral sciences firm best known for developing and providing innovative people, process and interpersonal performance improvement solutions. Forté provides online communication style reports to more than 6,000 corporate clients throughout the globe. To learn more about the company, go to www.theforteinstitute.com or call (910) 452-5152.
- A system easily administrated, with easy-to-understand reports.
- Clear, focused and measurable coaching efforts and results.
- Improved communication throughout the organization. The level of self-awareness achieved through Forté gives people a significant head start in maximizing their interpersonal skills.
- The system focuses on a person’s strengths, thereby maximizing positivity.
- This system is effective and results-focused. It brings tangibility to a previously intangible process.
- Forté is not a once-then-done system. This process is updated and reinforced as often as every 30 days. Forté recognizes that individuals adapt to their environment, and provides both coach and coachee strategies to maximize adapting results.
- Improved business performance. The majority of individuals that have used Forté believe it to be highly accurate and useful. They also believe that it has resulted in immediate, improved work performance.