Have you ever wondered what the communication styles of your direct reports look like? What about your entire organization
The unique and innovative Forté Team Pulse Report is designed to help individuals best understand how they fit, are adapting and can achieve success with their teammates.
Quickly, the team leader and team members see exactly which strengths and behaviors get the job done most efficiently. Misunderstanding is significantly reduced and appreciation for how team members can best adapt and balance with one another is clear.
The report contains:
- Individual strengths, shared together, that provide a composite look into the primary strengths of the team.
- The current adapting styles for each team member that combine to indicate how the team is adapting to its environment over the most recent 30 days. Moreover, we can look at how a team is adapting to its customers and how it is adapting internally to upstream or downstream teams, and especially learn what the top-performing teams are doing differently to create coaching strategies for other teams that may not be doing as well.
- The current perceiver patterns, which show how the team is most likely coming across to others, now and for the next 30 days. This is invaluable information and a very serious driver of enhanced productivity.
- Graphics that share individual team member-strength intensities as a measure of how each member relates to each other’s strengths.
- A composite graph that shares team strengths, including the team’s current logic style, current stamina level, current goals index and a measurement of team resiliency.
Business benefits include:
- The Forté Team Pulse Report can be updated as often as every 30 days, so leadership stays in touch and on top of evolving team needs, effectiveness and trends. Life goes on …
- Leadership learns quickly the behaviors of exceptional performers.
- Team members respond positively when they understand those behaviors, as well.
- The message becomes clear. It is not so much who you are, but how you adapt to others and situations that makes not only the individual successful, but the team successful, too.
- As team members come, grow or go, leadership easily updates their Team Pulse Reports to quickly understand the dynamics of their “new” team. There is also high value in sharing this with the “new team” so team members also appreciate the dynamic that has occurred.
Many leaders coach to outcomes instead of coaching to the behaviors that drive those outcomes. The Forté Team Pulse report creates the visibility a leader needs to most effectively lead and evolve a team to the next level.
If you would like to take the journey with us, please enter the URL below into your browser bar and it will take you to our website where you can complete your own complimentary Forté Communication Style Report. http://www.theforteinstitute.com/NCAM
Then, if you like what you see, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss how Forté can share with you the pulse of your team and help the team realize its full potential.
C.D. “Hoop” Morgan, III is the founder and chairman of The Forté Institute, LLC, a global behavioral sciences firm best known for developing and providing innovative people, process and interpersonal performance improvement solutions. Forté provides online communication style reports to more than 6,000 corporate clients throughout the globe. To learn more about the company, go to www.theforteinstitute.com or call (910) 452-5152.