WILMA is merging two of its most popular events into a two-day extravaganza of leadership development, inspirational stories, new connections, holiday shopping, celebrity sightings, community performances and auctioning men (for charity)!
Friday, December 1 - 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM
A KEYNOTE LUNCH featuring a panel of local women leaders from a range of industries.
FOUR LEADERSHIP ACCELERATOR WORKSHOPS on topics such as creating a successful team culture, achieving career goals and training to serve on boards of directors.
AN EXPO PREVIEW PARTY WITH A CELEBRITY AUCTION where prominent local executive and a few firefighters will be auctioned off for charity.
Saturday, December 2 - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
THE WILMA EXPO featuring exhibits for moms and kids, health and wellness, business and careers, style and fashion, home improvement and more.
THE HOLIDAY MARKET with a cornucopia of holiday gift ideas, specialized product, crafts jewelry, clothing, accessories and more
A CENTER STAGE with Community Performances that will engage and entertain attendees.
Promote your organization to thousands of potential customers. The WILMA Expo & Leadership Accelerator is an ideal venue for developing personal relationships that strengthen customer loyalty far more than phone conversations or e-mail campaigns.
Click here to view our photo album from the 2016 EXPO and Click here to view photos from the Leadership Accelerator.
• Booth at Wilmington's largest annual event for women for Friday’s Preview Party and Saturday’s WIMA Expo. More than 3,500 people attended last year's WILMA Expo!
• One-sixth page ad in the WILMA Expo special section, which reaches WILMA’s 60,000 readers. WILMA distributes an additional 15,000 copies of this section before and at the event. ($478 value)
• Two all-access passes to the Leadership Accelerator, which includes the Keynote Lunch, Leadership Workshops and Preview Party with drink tickets! ($190 value)
• Company listing in the WILMA Expo section in the November issue of WILMA.
• Unlimited use of a personalized discount code for your business that waives the $5 Expo entry fee for customers, employees, friends and more!
Expo Hall Booth Includes: (Friday & Saturday)
10' draped backdrop and 36" side drapes
8' skirted table
Includes booth ID sign with company name
WILMA Market and hallway tables include: (Saturday only)
6-foot, skirted table
Electricity is not available for tables in the hallway or in the WILMA Market.
You need to fill out a form if you would like any of the following:
Electricity/Internet - Do this by Nov 21st. If you sign up the DAY OF there will be an additional charge
Additional furniture - Do this by Nov 21st. If you sign up the DAY OF there will be an additional charge
To serve food/beverage samples a Form must be submitted to Convention Center by Nov. 21st.
Any sampling of food or beverage of any kind must be approved by the WCC and NHC Health Department 2 weeks prior to the WILMA Expo. All NHC Health Department and WCC guidelines and rules for sampling must be adhered to by the vendors.
Any products being sampled must be manufactured by the vendor. Additionally, no outside Food or Beverage may be sold on property at any time.
Please forward any questions to Scott Frazzetta, Food and Beverage Director at the WCC firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical forms can be downloaded and must be sent directly to the Convention Center. Carly.email@example.com 12 days prior to the event.