And WILMA’s Women to Watch are...
Join us at the
2014 Women To Watch
Celebration and Winner Reveal
Friday, October 24
The dress is cocktail attire - feel free to don your ornate patterns and bangles!
Union Station, 5th floor
Pay parking will be available in the Nutt St. parking deck with overflow parking available at the Wilmington Convention Center parking deck.
WILMA Magazine invites you to our Union Station oasis to celebrate this year’s finalists and overall winners of our annual Women to Watch competition - all with a Moroccan-inspired flair.
Applaud our finalists and winners in style, satiate your senses with exotic bites by Bon Appetit, mingle with other guests under the moonlight, experience the timeless art of bellydance, or just nestle into one of our lounges with a signature wine cocktail in hand and your favorite friend by your side. This soiree is one not to be missed...
$45 per person
$400 for a group of 10
Click on the Buy Tickets tab above to purchase your 2014 Women to Watch ticket!
The mission of the Women to Watch Leadership Initiative is to develop more women leaders in Wilmington-area businesses, nonprofits, government bodies and boards of directors. This initiative is made possible by the support and involvement of many of our region’s larger employers, small businesses and nonprofits.
As a Supporter Sponsor, you become a member of the WILMA Network while also investing in the next generation of women leaders.
Membership in the WILMA Network includes:
• Access to a private, online network with other women executives and business owners to ask questions and share ideas
• Attendance at an annual gathering of WILMA Network members
• At least two invitations annually to attend partner events to hear from interesting speakers and go to interesting places in our region
• Two tickets to all Women to Watch events, including the Women to Watch Awards event in October
• Individual recognition annually in WILMA magazine and throughout the year online as a resource for up-and-coming women in the community
• Recognition quarterly for your organization in WILMA magazine and online throughout the year
Click here to join the WILMA Network
For information on other sponsors levels, please contact Melissa Pressley at email@example.com, 910-343-8600 x203.