Join us in celebrating this year's winners at our annual Coastal Entrepreneur Awards Breakfast and find out who will be crowned the 2021 Coastal Entrepreneur of the Year!
Friday, August 6 from 7:30-10:00am
UNCW's Burney Center
$40 for an individual seat or $400 for a table of ten
To purchase tickets, click on 'Buy Tickets' tab above
Coastal Entrepreneur Awards recognizes up-and-coming ventures in our region as well as established companies that keep innovating.
The CEA's are a joint effort of UNCW’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the Greater Wilmington Business Journal to shine a spotlight on entrepreneurs in the Cape Fear region.
The 2021 Coastal Entrepreneur Award winners are:
• Biotechnology: SeaTox Research Inc.
• Emerging Company: SmartFox Technologies
• Film: Blue Roll LLC
• Health Care: OpiAID
• Internet-Related Business: Hybrid Athlete Foundation
• Manufacturing & Distribution: SOS Life Sciences Corp.
• Minority-Owned Business: MeMa’s Chick’n & Ribs
• Nonprofit: Pender County Christian Services
• Retail & Hospitality: Topsail Steamer
• Professional Services: Genesis Block
• Technology: Vantaca
Click here to read more about each of our category winners in our special Coastal Entrepreneur Awards section in the May 7 issue of the Business Journal.
Click here to read about the 2021 CEA Chamber Of Commerce Winners, also featured in the May 7 issue of the Business Journal.
For sponsorship information, contact VP of Sales, Maggi Apel at [email protected] or (910) 343-8600 x203
Have questions? Contact Elizabeth Stelzenmuller at [email protected] or (910) 508-5723.