Cape Fear Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) has announced the finalists and achievement award winners for its third annual Awards of Excellence, which are scheduled to be held April 29 at the Wilmington Convention Center.
The awards, which focus on the Cape Fear Region's commercial real estate sector, recognize excellence and leadership in commercial real estate, according to a Cape Fear CREW news release.
"We are excited about the amount of growth and the number of diverse projects in our region; there were many great contenders that have stood out," said Gale Wallace, president of Cape Fear CREW.
The finalists are:
Economic & Community Enhancement Award:
- Edgewater Commerce Park/421 Landmark Dr. Investment Sale
- Pender Commerce Park Spec Warehouse/33 Acme Way Development
- River Place Development, Leasing & Sales
Best Interior Award:
- Polyhose/Project Cheddar; Pender County
- Towne Place; Carolina Beach
- Truist Place; Whiteville
Career Advancement for Women Award:
- End of Days Distillery
- Big Sky Design Office Space
- Dr. Donald S. Bland DDS
- Maggi Apel and Vicky Janowski; WILMA’s Women to Watch Leadership Initiative
- Sheri Shaw, UNCW College of Health and Human Services, Assistant Dean for Student Success
- Jenna Curry, Port City Young Professionals
- Bradley Creek Station
- Live Oak Bank FitPark
- Hi-Wire Brewing
New for 2020 is the Evolve Award, bestowed upon a company or team that has successfully adapted their business strategies and practices in response to the COVID-19 health crisis. The finalists for the Evolve Award are:
- Town of Leland Department of Planning and Inspections – Infovision Software
- Downtown Alive ILM
- Live Oak Bank – Payment Protection Program Loans
The Board of Directors also named the winners of the individual achievement awards:
Impact Award Winner:
Cindee Wolf, Design Solutions
Beth Quinn Excellence Award:
Julie Andrews, Logan Homes
The awards event, where category winners will be announced, will be held in-person at 11 a.m. April 29 at the convention center and will be streamed to several additional in-person venues.
All in-person attendees and venues will be governed by COVID-19 guidelines at that time. Event information is available online