The Coastal Entrepreneur Awards are a joint effort of UNCW’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the Greater Wilmington Business Journal to shine a spotlight on entrepreneurs in the Cape Fear region.
• Film: Dark Horse Studios
• Manufacturing & Distribution: The Wall Printer
• Minority-Owned: Perfect Touch Rental & On Thyme Catering
• Nonprofit: Share the Table
• Professional Services: Essential Personnel
• Real Estate: Parastream Development
• Hospitality: Burrito Shak & Boombalatti’s
• Services: The Coastal Succulent
• Technology: Ohanafy
Companies and nonprofits in New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender counties are eligible for the awards.
Click here to read more about each of our 2023 category winners in our special Coastal Entrepreneur Awards issue of the Business Journal.
Click here to read about the 2023 CEA Chamber Of Commerce Winners, also featured in the Business Journal.