The Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association on Monday released this year’s winners of its 28th annual Parade of Homes.
A showcase of greater Wilmington homes and neighborhoods, this year’s event featured more than 70 homes open to public viewing during the weekends of April 26-27 and May 3-4.
Area builders were presented gold, silver and bronze awards for their award-winning structures, according to a news release.
New this year was the addition of the Energy Efficiency Award sponsored by Duke Energy Progress, a news release stated. That award went to Wilmington-based River Bluffs Development Corp. for its Covington model.
River Bluffs is a low-impact master-planned community currently under construction on more than 250 acres along Chair Road in Castle Hayne. Developers expect to construct 750 new residences in River Bluffs over the coming years.
Raleigh-based American Homesmith received the 2014 People’s Choice Award for its The Revere model in the Island Creek development, a single-family community located in Hampstead.
The People’s Choice Award was voted on by the public through Facebook, the release stated.
Other Parade of Homes winners were:
Category 1 – Attached
Price range: Up to $450,000
- Gold: Fasse Construction & Development- Tonbo Meadow, The Meadowhawk model
- Silver: Premier Homes & Properties - Village at Motts Landing, The Boca model
- Bronze: Trusst Builder Group - Shelmore at Brunswick Forest, St. Thomas I model
Category 2 – Detached
Price range: $150,000 – $200,000
- Gold: Southern Homebuilders - Mill Creek, St. Thomas model
- Silver: Trusst Builder Group - Ashton Place, Beaufort model
- Bronze: GreenHouse Properties Custom - The Knolls at Turkey Creek, Turkey Creek Plan Three model
Category 3 – Detached
Price range: $200,000 – $250,000
- Gold: American Homesmith - Island Creek, The Revere model
- Silver: SECOF Construction - Nautical Greens, The Hogan model
- Bronze: Yarborough Construction – Southbend, Melrose B model
Category 4 – Detached
Price range: $250,000 – $300,000
- Gold: American Homesmith - The Walk at Sloop Point, The Blue Ridge
- Silver: Trusst Builder Group - Hearthstone, Kindle model
- Bronze: ForeverHome of Wilmington - Bella Sera Villas, The Southport model
Category 5 – Detached
Price range: $300,000 – $350,000
- Gold: Bill Clark Homes - Cottages at Compass Pointe, The Ansley model
- Silver: Seventy West Builders - Hampstead Landing, Bristol model
- Bronze: Jordan Built Homes - Park Landing at Brunswick Forest, Sanderling model
Category 6 – Detached
Price range: $350,000 – $400,000
- Gold: Stello Construction – Seagrove, Coastal Breeze model
- Silver: Herrington Homes - Sagewood at Plantation Landing, Woodhaven C model
- Bronze: Premier Homes & Properties - Village at Motts Landing, The Pamela model
Category 7 – Detached
Price Range: $400,000 – $450,000
- Gold: Bill Clark Homes - Hammocks at Shelmore in Brunswick Forest, Kensington model
- Silver: MDS Construction - Brunswick Forest, Muirfield II model
- Bronze: ForeverHome of Wilmington - Anchors Bend, The King Fisher model
Category 8 – Detached
Price Range: $469,000 – $515,000
- Gold: Fogleman Associates - Hammocks at Shelmore in Brunswick Forest, Spencer II model
- Silver: Plantation Building Corp. - Brunswick Forest, Lautner model
- Bronze: Southern Comfort Homes - Winding River Plantation, Southern Star model
Category 9 – Detached
Price Range: $600,000 – $699,000
- Gold: Plantation Building Corp. - Autumn Hall, The Lark model
- Silver: Bostic Building Corporation - Parkside at Mayfaire, Parkside No. 30 model
- Bronze: Logan Homes - Brunswick Forest, The Valencia II model
Category 10 – Detached
Price Range: $800,000 – $900,000
- Gold: Sacchetti Construction Corp. - Ocean Ridge Plantation, The Debbie model