Don Harley, Allan Fox and Anne Adams, real estate agents with Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast, recently negotiated lease agreements with six new tenants at Waterford Business Center, an office and retail center made up of 12 buildings on U.S. 17 in Leland, according to a news release Wednesday.
The new tenants are Scrubz N Stuff, Infinity Custom Cabinets, RJB Tax Associates, Benchmark Physical Therapy, Sea Shore Pediatrics and Parks Building Supply, the release stated.
The release included details about each tenant:
• Scrubz N Stuff, a retailer of medical and restaurant apparel, has leased 1,295 square feet in Suite 119 of 473 Olde Waterford Way. Scrubz N Stuff has operated in Shallotte since 2010 and is expected to open its second location on Olde Waterford Way in February. Adams assisted with the transaction.
• Infinity Custom Cabinets, a manufacturer of custom cabinets for the past 15 years, has leased 1,449 square feet in Suite 103 of 497 Olde Waterford Way. The company will create a showroom to showcase its cabinetry designs and styles. Adams represented the landlord in this lease, and Will Brown of Keller Williams represented the tenant, the release stated.
• RJB Tax Associates, an accounting firm with offices in Leland and Hampstead, has leased 921 square feet in Suite 202 of 503 Olde Waterford Way. “We’ve operated an office in Leland for eight years and felt it was time to move to a new location that gives us greater visibility and also allows us to grow,” said Ray Borges, president of RJB Tax Associates, in the release. “503 Olde Waterford met both of those needs. This property is a great fit for our firm and very convenient for our clients.” Harley represented the tenant in this transaction.
• Benchmark Physical Therapy, an outpatient physical therapy provider with clinics in Leland, Bolivia and Ocean Isle Beach, has leased 2,039 square feet in Suite 205 of 503 Olde Waterford Way. Fox represented the tenant in the transaction.
• Sea Shore Pediatrics, with offices in Ocean Isle Beach and Shallotte, has leased 1,835 square feet in suite 103 of 509 Olde Waterford Way. Adams and Harley worked together to facilitate the lease on behalf of the landlord, the release said.
• Parks Building Supply and Interiors, a building supply company established in Fayetteville in 1949, has leased 3,223 square feet in Suites 104 through 106 at 511 Olde Waterford Way. The company supplies builders with flooring, cabinets, drywall, lumber and installation services. Cody Cress and the Cress Group of Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast represented the tenant.
The release said Coldwell Banker Commercial SunCoast handles all leasing activities for Bert Exum, developer of Waterford Business Center. Seven office spaces are still available for lease and range from 985 to 3,000 square feet.