As the region continues to recover from Hurricane Florence, services and businesses are coming back online. Below is a running list of some of those locations.
• The Flying Locksmiths, 9970 Beach Drive Unit 13, Calabash; opened in limited areas.
BANKS AND CREDIT UNIONS
• First Citizens Bank locations: Downtown Wilmington, 315 Market St.; Shallotte; Sunset Beach; Wilmington Medical Center, 2200 S. 17 St.; Wilmington Main Office, 440 S. College Road; The bank is posting location updates here
• Bank OZK, 1105 Military Cutoff; open with a limited staff.
• Alliance Credit Union, 237 Racine Drive, location is open for business from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ATMs at New Hanover Hospital and GE are up and running. Check alliancecu.org
for updates on ATMs.
• Aquesta Bank, 901 Military Cutoff Road, is open for business with a limited staff. The ATM is currently working.
• BB&T offices at 4320 S. 17th Street and 301 S. College Road are currently open. Drive-thru offices are open at 1313 Military Cutoff Road and 1220 Dickinson Drive, Leland.
• Select Bank and Trust office location at 1001 Military Cutoff Road, opened for full-service Sept. 20 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Leland office at 1101 New Pointe Blvd. opened its Drive Thru on Sept. 21. Call 679-4570 or visit selectbank.com
• SunTrust Bank, 5201 S. College Road location opened Sept. 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Landfall branch located at 1979 Eastwood Road also opened Sept. 21 from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
• Piedmont Advantage Credit Union, 3815 Park Ave., is open for business from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. “We offer specialized loans to assist with disaster recovery as well as full-service banking products.” Visit them at www.pacu.com
• Wells Fargo, as of this weekend, has four locations open in Wilmington and Leland. Locations 1701 Shipyard Blvd., 1120 Military Cutoff Road, 5501 Carolina Beach Road and 1012 Leana Drive, Leland, are open regular business hours from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mayfaire and Myrtle Grove branches are open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Corning Credit Union, all Wilmington-area branches are now open during regularly scheduled hours starting Monday, Sept. 24. “If you need disaster relief assistance, we’re here to help. More information about all of our disaster relief options can be found online here
• CresCom Bank, 4710 Oleander Drive, is open, drive-through only, 8:30 a.m.– 5 p.m. Lobby is closed until further notice.
• SeaSide Silk Screening, 114 Portwatch Way is open for business in wholesale screening, printing and embroidery. 604-9544
• Wilmington Downtown Inc., 221 N. Front Street, Suite 102, office is open and working. “We have conducted exterior reviews of the buildings along with streets and sidewalks. We made a special outreach to over a dozen Downtown restaurants to address removal of unusable food items. We’ve also gathered and distributed information about FEMA.”
• Port City Signs & Graphics, 401 Oleander Drive, opened for business Sept. 21 at 8 a.m. portcitysigns.com/request-a-quote/
• AlphaGraphics, 3534 S. College Road, Unit 1, is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. “We have plenty of paper and signage material in stock to help wherever needed.” Call them at 791-9767 or visit alphagraphicsilm.com
• New Hanover Printing and Publishing, 2145 Wrightsville Ave., is open and running as of Sept. 21. “To help in local recovery efforts for any businesses that lost signage or banners, we are going to donate 10 percent of all signage/banner sales for at least the next month to the Cape Fear United Way for the UW to use as they see fit in any recovery missions in which they might be involved.” Call them at 763-5599.
• Morvil, 1409 Audubon Blvd. Ste B3, reopened its office on Monday, Sept. 24 with normal business hours. Call them at 342-0100 or contact them at [email protected]
• Copiers Plus, 423 Shipyard Blvd., is open for business during its regular hours. Short-term rentals and long-term plans are available. Visit them at www.copiers-plus.com for more information or call them at 800-648-7081.
• Thrifty Office Furniture, 5101 Dunlea Court, Suite 109, is open for business. Call them at 395-589 or visit www.thriftyofficefurniture.com
. “We have already begun assisting those affected with furniture solutions and as a Wilmingtonian since birth, I want to help my community. Here's how Thrifty can help: Provide design services free of charge, forego the initial deposit required for rental furniture and extend a 25% refund of the total rental amount for those who purchase new product.”
• Signarama, 2509A S. College Road, is open during regular hours, Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call them at 793-4770.
• On Target Staffing, 2804 S. College Road, Suite 101, is open for business from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. “We do have work available with the clean-up efforts.” Call them at 765-0949 or visit www.ontargetstaffingllc.com
• Cape Fear Jobs, 1213 Culbreth Drive, is open for business. Call 782-2142 or visit www.capefearjobs.com
• Stroud and Company CPAs, 3811 Peachtree Ave. Ste. 200 is open for business as of noon on Monday, Sept. 24. “We can answer any of your questions related to storm recovery, IRS and North Carolina Extensions etc.” Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call 793-5454 or visit www.stroudcompanycpa.co
• Coworx, a coworking space at 1608 Queen St. in Wilmington, is offering day passes for $8 (normally $25) through the end of October as people and places get back on their feet after the storm. "Our space is equipped with fiber internet, coffee, water, beer, fridge, microwave, and cool art by Dallas Clarke Thomas," a Coworx post on Facebook stated.
• CopyPro, 5509 Business Drive, is open for business. If office equipment was damaged during the storm, contact them at 800-682-6558 or email them at [email protected]
. Wilmington office phone number is 791-8993.
• Springer Studios, 244 Princess Street, Suite 207, is open for business as of Sept.28. The marketing agency’s office flooded during the storm and they were able to relocate to a temporary office in the Wallace Lofts. Call them at 910-769-7855 or visit www.springerstudios.com
• Hansberry CPA & Consulting, Inc. 5710 Oleander Drive, Suite 210, is open for business. “For those of us in the Hurricane Florence Disaster Area, tax relief in the form of a personal casualty loss may be available. Keep a list of everything that was damaged, destroyed or lost. We have helped many individuals with claiming tax losses due to previous Hurricanes that hit our Wilmington area.” Call them at 509-1990 or visit www.hansberrycpa.com
•The Grounds Guys of Wilmington, 4144 Heathside Drive, is open for business offering cleanup services along with landscape services. Call them at 742-4600 or visit www.groundsguys.com/wilmington
• Quala, 120 Cowpen Landing Road, is open for business. The cleaning service company is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. It can be reached at 762-4556.
• Mark Johnson Custom Homes “We are a general contractor and are open for business. Our specialty is project management for larger repairs and disaster recovery.” www.markjohnsoncustomhomes.com
• BTM Construction, a general contractor in Wilmington, is open for rebuilding services. It is working all hours and is offering a free estimate. Call them at391-7730.
• Seegars Fence Co. Inc. of New Hanover County at 2954 Orville Wright Way reopened Monday "after finally getting power back over the weekend." Phone; (910) 343-8246; Hours: 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday. Website: www.seegarsfence.com
• W.M. Jordan Company, 1712 Eastwood Road, has been open for business throughout the storm. Call them at 679-4551 or visit www.wmjordan.com
• ECS Southeast, 6714 Netherlands Drive, is open for business. “ECS has qualified and licensed environmental and engineering professionals to perform emergency response inspections and damage assessments that can get you back in business, including mold and asbestos, earthen dam failures and building envelope.” Call them at 686-9114 or visit www.ecslimited.com
• Mathnasium of Wilmington, 6800 Parker Farm Drive, Suite 140, is open for business during regular hours Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Monday through Thursday 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Call them at 679-4328 or visit www.mathnasium.com/Wilmington
ENVIRONMENTAL AND INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
• SR&R Environmental, Inc, a local company based in Wilmington providing emergency oil and chemical spill response, hazmat disposal services and a variety of specialty environmental services, is open for services. Visit www.srrenviro.com
or call 622-3933.
• Carolina Retirement Planners, normally at 620 Market St., has set up a remote office in the Raleigh area. “Clients can reach us during this time on our emergency phone number (910) 686-8832, or through our website carolinaretirementplanners.com
• Adam Shay CPA, PLLC, 1721 Allens Lane, Suite 210, is open for business during its regular hours. Contact them at 256-3456.
• Pathfinder Wealth Consulting, 4018 Oleander Drive, now has electricity, telephone and internet restored and will resume normal 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. hours. They are working with a reduced staff, call 793-0616.
• Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, 5710 Oleander Drive, Suite 104, is open during regular hours. Call them at 679-6840.
• Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisor Graham Mills is working remotely while the office is closed. Best way to reach Mills is to call 214-1641 or email him at [email protected]
• Alpha Mortgage Corporation, 1320 Airlie Road and 1013 Ashes Drive locations are open for business. They are also open at their Jacksonville locations. Call them at 256-8999 or visit www.alphamortgage.com
• Angel Oak Home Loans, 1119 Military Cutoff Road, is open during regular business hours. “We did make an Amazon wish list
to help people in the area if you can help spread the word!” Call them at 839-0177.
• Wealth Coach of North Carolina 1015 Ashes Drive, Suite 200, is open for business. Call them at 398-6405 or visit www.wealthcoachnc.com
• T.A. Woods Company, 6713 Netherlands Drive, is open and the service department is running. Call service number 350-2665 or visit www.tawoods.com
• Stones by Earth Inc., 6501 Carolina Beach Road, is open for business. Call them at 765-1185 or visit www.stonesbyearth.com
• Scale Finance, with locations in Wilmington and Myrtle Beach is open for business. “Scale Finance is ready to assist companies experiencing finance and/or accounting challenges from the storm or “normal” operations.” Contact Mark Leeds ([email protected]
), Amanda Jones ([email protected]
) or Lisa Maida ([email protected]
) for more information.
• McIntyre Paradis Wood & Co. CPA’s PLLC, 112 Cardinal Drive Ste. 105, is open for business. Contact enrolled agent Ann Stoeber at [email protected]
or call 793-1181.
• O2 Fitness, 200 Racine Drive, re-opened Sept.19 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. “In addition to a workout, all Wilmington members and their families are invited to come by the club and take advantage of a hot shower, the opportunity to charge devices and hot coffee.”
• 9Round, 7122 Market St., is open for business with limited hours. “For the next two Saturdays (9/22 and 9/29) we are hosting a "Pennies for Punches" event and donating a penny for each punch on the speed bag. We are doubling our donation for each member who brings in a needed item for a local shelter.”
• Amplify Cycle and Strength, 165 Porters Neck Road, Unit D, is open for business with regular business hours. Call them at 821-0737 or visit the Facebook page
• Orangetheory Fitness Studios in Wilmington are open for business as of Thursday evening.
Orangetheory Fitness South Wilmington
- 1412 Barclay Pointe Blvd., Ste. 1002
- (910) 550-2009
- The studio is now open and offering free classes, shower facilities and charging
Orangetheory Fitness Mayfaire
- 6800 Parker Farm Dr.
- (910) 660-0933
- The studio is now open and offering free classes, shower facilities and charging
GOVERNMENT OFFICES and CENTERS
• Pender County Government offices opened Sept. 25. All employees will work their regular schedules or shifts.
• New Hanover Workforce Center, 1994 S. 17th St., is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. “We can assist people with filing the Disaster Unemployment Assistance claim and assist them in finding new employment if they lost their jobs. Additionally, we can work with employers to find the talent they need in order to fill vacant positions! No additional charge for our services.” Call them at 251-5777.
• Fit For Fun Center, 302 S. 10th St., opened Oct. 2. Call them at 341-4630.
• Wilmington Boxing and Fitness Center, 302 S. 10th St., opened Oct. 2. Call them at 341-7872.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- New Hanover Medical Group-NHRMC Physician Group’s Myrtle Grove office will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for the urgent care of New Hanover Medical Group patients on a walk-in basis
- New Hanover Medical Group-NHRMC Physician Group’s Brunswick Forest office resumes regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. starting Tuesday, Sept. 18, continuing to welcome walk-ins.
- NHRMC-Coastal Family Medicine is open this week and seeing walk-in patients. The office is also scheduled to be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for sick patients. Patients can call if they need medication refills.
- Wrightsville Beach Family Medicine is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for walk-in patients.
- The Glen Meade Center for Women's Health (Glen Meade location only) is open for appointments.
- Atlantic Fetal Medicine is open for appointments.
- NOTE from NHRMC: “We are assessing other locations and will open them as soon as it is safe to do so. Practices will call individual patients to reschedule canceled appointments. NHRMC Health & Diagnostics locations and all other NHRMC Physician Group practices are closed.” Call the office before going to any scheduled appointment and check the website
- NHRMC’s emergency department at the hospital’s 17th Street location in Wilmington is open, as is the Women’s and Children’s Hospital for patients.
- A mobile hospital unit has been deployed to Pender County because Pender Memorial Hospital remains closed.
- Novant Health Oceanside Family Medicine & Convenient Care, 5145 Sellers Road in Shallotte, reopens at 8 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19. “We are currently assessing the status of the remainder of our clinics and will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so,” health system representatives said.
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center remains open.
• Medifriend NC, the medical advocate service is open. Call 252-506-1237 for more information or email [email protected]
• Momentum PT & Wellness, 709 George Anderson Drive, is open during its regular hours inside the Midtown YMCA. 769-1238.
• Promina Health Direct Primary Care office at 1606 Physicians Drive, is open during its regular hours. It is offering tetanus vaccines and is working to provide relief items to a mobile medical clinic in the area. “If you have health-related items that you would like to donate, please contact Promina Health Direct Primary Care at 910-795-1395.”
• Wilmington Dermatology Center, 710 Military Cutoff Road, opened last week with regular hours, but a limited staff. It anticipates being fully staffed on Sept.21. May extend work hours to work-in patients. 256-4350.
• White & Johnson Pediatric Dentistry, 109 Mendenhall Drive, is open for regular business hours starting Sept. 24.
• Carolina Care Urgent Care and Sports Medicine, 6832 Market St., Suite A, is open for business during its regular hours. Call them at 859-2273.
• BenchMark Physical Therapy, all locations are open and are offering appointments within 24 to 48 hours. Locations:
- Myrtle Grove (in the shopping center next to post office) - 5619 Carolina Beach Road, phone: 790 – 1976.
- Ogden Marketplace (next to Publix) - 7150 Market St. Ste 120, phone: 686 – 1604.
- Leland (Waterford Shopping Center) - 503 Olde Waterford Way Ste 205 Leland, NC 28451. Phone: 399 – 4039.
- Bolivia/Southport (Midway Commons near Lowe's Foods/next to LA Fitness) - 2819 Midway Road SE Ste 114 Bolivia, phone: 253 – 9964.
- Ocean Isle (next to Lowe's Foods/Publix traffic circle) - 6278 Beach Drive SW, Ste 114 Ocean Isle, phone: 579 – 3900.
• Promina Health, 1606 Physicians Drive, is open using ad-hoc hours for the rest of the week. It is seeing patients daily on an as-needed basis and will open for regular hours on Monday. New patients can sign up anytime on our website. Call them at 795-1395 or visit www.prominahealth.com
• Wilmington Health resumed normal operating hours on Monday, Sept. 24. The main phone line 341-3300 is now available. The schedule and locations are as follows.
• Achieve Medical Weight Loss, 4130 Oleander Drive, is reopening Tuesday, Sept. 25. Hours are Tuesday 3 to 7 p.m., Thursday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Cromshaw Chiropractic, 304 Village Road, Leland, is open for business during regular hours. Call them at 371-2525 or visit www.cromshawchiro.com
• Medac Urgent Care will be on normal operating schedule starting Thursday, Sept. 27.
Urgent care locations and hours:
- Shipyard Blvd. (8 am-11 pm)
- Porters Neck (8 am-8 pm)
- Monkey Junction (8 am-8 pm)
- Murrayville (8 am-8 pm)
- Military Cutoff (8 am-8 pm
• New Hanover Regional Medical Center Emergency Department - North, 151 Scotts Hill Drive, has reopened as of Sept. 21.
• Integrated Family Services Mobile Crisis, 725 Wellington Ave., is open for services. Visit them at www.integratedfamilyservices.net
• BrightStar Care of Wilmington and Brunswick County, 2709 Market St., Suite 201, is open 24/7 via telephone for home care and medical staffing needs. Phone: (910) 599-9555: website: www.brightstarcare.com/wilmington-brunswick-county.
HEATING AND AIR SERVICES
• Salt Air In., 3119 Kitty Hawk Road, is open for business. They are booking service and installations. 777-3539.
• Beau Rivage, has already opened and is sheltering emergency response crews. The driving range, practice facilities and Veranda Bar & Grill opened Sept. 20.
• Hotel Ballast, 301 N. Water Street, has been open for business during the storm including the restaurants. Call them at 763-5900 or visit hotelballast.com.
• Morgan Scheibel, Allstate Insurance, 3715 Patriot Way, is open. Call 392-3392
• James E. Moore Insurance Agency Inc., 1508 Military Cutoff Road, opened last week. 256-5333.
• Wells Insurance, 1 N. Third Street, 5712 Oleander Drive and 1418 N. Howe Street, Southport locations are open. Call them at 762-8551. “Our Wrightsville Beach Marine Insurance office is closed while we wait for internet service to resume there, however, marine clients can visit our Oleander office for in person service. All phone lines are staffed company-wide.”
• State Farm, 1112 E. Cutlar Crossing, Suite 104 is open for business during regular hours from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and is fully staffed. Call 383-1303 or visit www.joshinsuresme.com/
Nabell Winslow Investments & Wealth Management, 211 Racine Drive, Suite 100, is open for business. Call 239-9130 or visit www.nabellwinslow.com
• State Farm Insurance, Rob Cutting Insurance Agency, 432 Eastwood Road, has been up and running with a full system since Sept.19. As of Sept.23, the office is open from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Calls are being answered 24/7 regardless of office hours. Call them at 798-2460 or visit www.thecuttingteam.com
• Todd’s Lawn & Landscape Care is open for business Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 399-6414 for an estimate or visit toddslawnandlandscape.com
• Rountree Losee LLP, 2419 Market St., has some team members working remotely and is open for business. 763-3404.
• Hogue Hill, LLP, 101 S. Third Street, is open for business during its regular hours. 762-6687.
• Mirimichi Green is open for business in a temporary space and phone lines are down. Call Shelly Sordellini 262-5676 or Alex Reynolds 602-4143. “Mirimichi Green is happy to report that our manufacturing operations have resumed today and we have secured a temporary office space as we repair our main location.”
MUSEUMS AND ENTERTAINMENT
• Bonbon Crafting Parties, 7316 Market Street, is open for business and extra hours while school is out. It is open Monday, Sept. 24 and Tuesday, Sept. 25 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Normal painting walk-in hours are Thursday and Friday from noon to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Visit Bonbon’s Facebook page
or call them at 233-4247.
• Cameron Art Museum and the CAM Café, 3201 S. 17th Street, is open with a regular schedule Tuesday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday until 9 p.m. Call 395-5999.
• Wilson Center, 703 N. Third St., will reopen Saturday, Sept. 29 with N.C. Symphony Season Kick-off at 7:30 p.m. The symphony will perform Beethoven's Symphony No. 5. Tickets are $20 plus tax and fees. Ticket central and administrative offices open Thursday, Sept. 27. More information at www.capefearstage.com/beethovens-5th/
• Bellamy Mansion Museum, 503 Market St., is open for business as of Thursday, Sept. 27. There will be an art show, ‘Reflections Over Time: Water, Birds, Flowers,’ Friday, Sept. 28 from 6 to 8 p.m. Visit them at www.bellamymansion.org
or call them at 251-3700.
• StepUp Wilmington, 20 N. Fourth Street, Suite 430, reopened Monday, Sept. 24. “We look forward to rebuilding our city and surrounding areas, supporting our neighbors as we all rise above the flood waters and #StepUp together. #ILMstrong” Call them at 343-8469 or visit www.stepupwilmington.com
• Access of Wilmington Inc., some programming resumed starting Tuesday, Sept. 25. Programs this week include:
- Thursday, September 27th: ACCESS Fit: 4-5 PM at The Miracle Field of Wilmington. Any of our Fit or Miracle League participants are welcome to join us for recreation at Miracle Field! No cost to participate. Competitive Team Practice Night: 6-7:30 PM at The Miracle Field.
- Saturday, September 29th. Miracle League Opening Day was postponed until Saturday.
• Full Bely Project, its physical location is closed due to storm damage. “We are open for communication! We will be able to check our phone but not on a consistent basis, so please email us or visit our website if you have any questions or concerns.” All volunteer work at the Full Belly location is canceled until further notice. Call 452-0975 or email [email protected]
• The Harrelson Center, 20 N. Fourth St., its Help Hub will reopen Sept. 25 at 9 a.m. to facilitate emergency assistance funding and resource guidance, including healthcare navigation and FEMA processing. “We will continue our diligent distributions to keep people in their homes and temporary rentals with power, water, and food security for their families.” harrelsoncenter.org
• Brigade Boys and Girls Club, 2759 Vance St., will return to normal afterschool hours on Thursday, Oct. 4. Call them at 392-0747 or visit www.brigadebgc.org
• North Carolina Ports, 2202 Burnett Blvd., terminals in Wilmington and Morehead City opened to employees and vessel traffic Sept. 20. The Ports of Wilmington and Morehead City will openned for commercial truck traffic on Monday, Sep. 24. For more information call 763-1621 or visit www.ncports.com
• Relax! Massage & Skin Care, 4000 Oleander Drive, Suite 102, is open and has appointments available by calling 262-1122 or through the website www.healedbyacupuncture.com
• Wilmington Hair Restoration and Studio Sapphire, 203 Racine Drive, Suite 208 opened for business today at 10 a.m. It is handing out free care packages of non-perishables, personal hygiene items and cleaning supplies. Call them at 515-4062.
• Express Employment Professionals, 4620 Cedar Drive, is open for business. Call them at 392-2300.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
• KBT Realty Services is open at 1724 Gardner Drive. “The Keller Williams Disaster Relief Team is in town and has begun coordinating relief efforts for clearing our damaged homes as well as supplying food and materials to the community.” kbtrealty.com
• Trask Land Company, new address at 1051 Military Cutoff Road, Ste. 210, is open for business. Call them at 799-8755 or visit http://www.trasklandco.com/
• Crystal Glass Photography, 1608 Queen St., which offers real estate photography and drone photos including roof, land, etc. for inspections, insurance, is open. Phone: (910) 599-3076; website: [email protected]
• Kelley Williams Realty, 1015 Ashes Drive Ste. 202, is open for business during regular business hours. -Call the office at 777-2200 or visit www.anicholas.kwrealty.com
• Cape Fear Commercial, 1051 Military Cutoff Road, Suite 200, is open for business. Call the office main number at 344-1000 or visit www.capefearcommercial.com
REPAIRS AND STORAGE
• Cape Fear Solar Systems, 901 Martin St., is open for business and receiving calls for battery backup systems to go with solar. (910) 409-5533
• Holmes Security Systems, 109 Hinton Ave., is open for business selling security, camera, fire and access systems. 793-4181.
• Crystal Carpet & Flooring had flooding in its showroom and warehouse but can call 452-4143 for service and a salesperson will be in touch. Visit crystalcarpet.net
• Sano Steam, 4701 Wrightsville Ave., is open for emergency water damage response. Services can be booked through sanosteam.com.
• Bennett Brothers Yachts, 1701 J.E.L. Wade Drive, is open for business during its regular hours from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. They have staff that can work on collision damages, paint and electronics repairs, as well as engines and interior carpentry work. 772-9277.
• Atlantic Glass, 301 N. Green Meadows Drive., is currently open. “Normal business hours but we are working overtime to try to get to as many people as possible.” Call them at 452-4155 or visit www.atlanticglass.net
• Coastal Heating & Air does not have power but is running service calls. Call them at 763-1183 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Airgas Store, 2824 Carolina Beach Road, is open for business. “We are and have been supplying medical oxygen to local hospitals, shelters, and EMS locations.” Call them at 392-2711.
•Carolina Comfort Air, 1809 Blue Clay Road, is open for business. Its service team is out assisting homeowners and businesses as road conditions allow. Call them at 210-0072 or visit www.carolinacomfortair.com
• PODS, 312 Raleigh St., Suite 11, is open with a high demand. “We have containers available and are working hard to deliver them as quickly as possible to those with damaged homes and businesses.” Contact Tom Gaeds at 508-6100 or visit podscarolinas.com
• Baker Roofing Company, 3107 Kitty Hawk Road, is open for business as of last week. Call them at 799-7585 or visit the website
• Southeastern Tile Connection, 2101 Capital Drive, is open for business from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Call them at 799-5565 or visit www.setileconnection.com
• Modern Mosaic Marble & Tile is open to help with tile tear-outs, repairs and remodels. It is CTEF certified licensed and insured. Call Kevin Faris at (910) 612-1505.
• O’Brien Service Company is open, "working nonstop to get Wilmington and surrounding areas cool again! We’re running normal business hours this week, and if needed into this upcoming weekend. For new installs please call to get your free estimate soon since we’re getting backed up in the installation department." Call
(910) 799-6611; website: www.obrienservice.com. The company's address is 3308 Enterprise Drive, Wilmington.
RESTAURANTS AND CAFÉS
• Moe’s Original Bar B Que, 5818 Oleander Drive: open as supplies last, cash only
• Mellow Mushroom, 4311 Oleander Drive: open as supplies last, cash only
• Round Bagels & Donuts, 890 S. Kerr Ave.: is open.
• Boombalatti’s, 1127 Military Cutoff Road, Unit B in The Forum
• Sweet n Savory, 1611 Pavilion Place, 8 a.m to 8 p.m. on a limited menu
• Tails Piano Bar & Lounge, 115 S. Front St.; reopened Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 5 p.m. (full bar, does not serve food) “Our normal hours are 5-midnight Wednesdays and Thursdays; 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays. We will stay open as long as curfew allows.”
• Port City Java, 2512 Independence Blvd., and 2301 S. 17th St. locations opened Wednesday at 8 a.m. with a limited menu. “It's just a matter of getting power back to the other locations, getting product shipped in and getting staff back safely to Wilmington to get back to work.”
• Blue Surf Cafe, 250 Racine Drive, is open for business. 523-5362
• Seawitch Café and Tiki Bar, 227 Carolina Beach Ave. Carolina Beach, opened on Wednesday, Sept. 19 from 2 to 7 p.m. due to the 8 p.m. curfew. There will be a limited menu, half-price bar and free ice to anyone in need.
• Front Street Brewery, 9 N. Front Street, reopened for business from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 20. “We will update our hours of operation daily, but it will most likely fall in line with ‘an hour before curfew’ to give our staff time to shut down, clean, and get home.”
• Might as Well, 250 Racine Drive, opened Thursday, Sept. 20 at 1 p.m. and will close at 9:30 p.m. with a limited menu. After 4 p.m. there will be wings, burgers, pizza and chicken.
• The Donut Inn, 1427 Military Cutoff Road, has been open for the last couple of days from 6:30 a.m. until they sell out. 679-8420.
• Hops Supply Co., 5400 Oleander Drive has power and is now open for business with a limited menu and hours. 833-8867. “We can also help anyone charge their phones if they do not have power.”
• Henry’s Restaurant and Bar, 2508 Independence Blvd., is open for lunch and dinner with limited hours for the curfew. 793-2929.
• Majestic Kitchen & Bath, 3317 Kitty Hawk Drive, opened on Thursday, Sept. 20 with a limited staff to take orders. “We will be fully ramped up effective Monday, Sept. 24.”
• Carrabba’s, 15 Van Campen Blvd. reopened its Wilmington location on Wednesday, Sept. 19. Call them at 794-9094.
• Bon Appetit Restaurant and Catering, 3704 Carolina Beach Road, is currently open with normal business hours but is serving a limited menu until Saturday, Sept. 22. Regular menu and times will start on Saturday. Call them at 796-0520 or visit www.bonappetitwilmington.com
• Waterline Brewing Company, 721 Surry Road, is open during normal business hours. Call them at 777-5599 or visit www.waterlinebrewing.com
• Hibachi To Go, 6932 Market St., 894 S. Kerr Ave. and 15248 U.S. Highway 12, Hampstead locations are open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day. Call them at 264-6064.
• Front Street Brewery, 9 N. Front Street, opened on Thursday, Sept. 20 with a limited menu. They reopened Friday, Sept. 21 until 10 p.m. with an expanded menu. It will be serving a full menu starting Saturday until 11 p.m. Call them at 251-1935.
• Michael’s Seafood, 1206 N. Lake Park Blvd., Carolina Beach, is open for business. The restaurant is open every day from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Call them at 458-7761 or visit mikescfood.com.
• Nigori Gourmet and Sushi Bar, 2549 Castle Hayne Road, is open during its regular hours from Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Call them at 769-2213 or visit nigorigourmetesushibar.com
• El Cerro Grande, 5120 S. College Road, 341 S. College Road and 1051 Military Cutoff Road, locations are open for business during regular hours. More information at www.elcerrogranderestaurants.com
• Zocalo Street Food and Tequila, 1474 Barclay Pointe Blvd. Suite 206 is open for business during regular hours. Call them at 833-5142.
• Tropical Smoothie Café, 2804 S. College Road, opened on Monday, Sept. 24. The 143 Poole Road location is open for business. The location at 130 Hays Lane is closed as of Sunday evening. More information at www.tropicalsmoothiecafe.com/locations/
• Daily Grind Coffee, Donuts & Ice Cream, 208 N. New River Road, Surf City and 13500 N.C. Highway 50, Surf City, locations have reopened. “We have full menu and are just happy to be open for the community during this time.” Call them at 541-0471 for more information.
• Shuckin’ Shack Oyster Bar, 13460 N.C. Highway 50, Surf City, opened last week. “We are now one of the only restaurants open in Surf City.” Call them at 757-348-4838 or visit the website
•Clean Juice, 917 Innovation Drive, is open for normal business hours from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Call them at 239-9102 or visit https://www.cleanjuice.com/locations/mayfaire
• Le Catalan, 224 S. Water St., has reopened after Hurricane Florence. The café an wine bar is open from -Tuesday through Sunday for Lunch and Dinner. Call them at 815-0200 or visit them at www.lecatalan.com
• Bluewater Waterfront Grill, 4 Marina Str., Wrightsville Beach, is opening Saturday, Oct. 6 with a full menu and regular hours. Call them at 256-8500 or visit www.bluewaterdining.com
Assistance League of Greater Wilmington, 420 Eastwood Road, reopened Tuesday Oct. 2 during regular business hours. Call them at 769-2345.
• First Uniform, 2316 S. 17th St., Ste. 130; reopened last week.
• Meadowlark, 1125 Military Cutoff Road, the clothing and accessories store opened on Wednesday with a sale. Call them at 679-4474
• Blue Moon Gift Shops, 203 Racine Drive #102, reopened for business on Thursday, Sept. 21 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Eclipse Artisan Boutiques, 203 Racine Drive #101, reopened for business on Thursday, Sept. 21 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Verizon Wireless, locations at 5330 Carolina Beach Road, 4512 and 4209 Oleander Drive, 318 S. College Road and 1121-A Military Cutoff Road are open in Wilmington. Anyone is welcome to go in the store and charge their devices regardless of their wireless providers.
• Sista Hats, which opened this month at 119 S. Front St., will reopen on October 1. Call them at 352-1258.
• Fleet Feet, 1125 Military Cutoff Road, reopened Friday, Sept. 21 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Regular business hours resumed on Sept. 23. Call them at 239-9410.
• Nothing Bundt Cakes, 1437 Military Cutoff Road, reopened last week. Call them at 679-8797.
• Mayfaire reopened Friday and Saturday last week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sept. 24 from noon to 6 p.m. “Department store, restaurant and theater’s hours may vary. We encourage the public to call our retailers and restaurants before traveling to confirm their hours of operation. For contact information go to Mayfaire.com
• U.S. Cellular, 1418 S. College Road, is open during regular business hours Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday noon to 5 p.m. Call them at 798-8878.
• Cape Fear Habitat ReStores, 7330 Market St. location reopened last week with regular hours Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The store’s 1208 S. Third St. location reopened with same regular business hours. Visit their website www.capefearhabitat.org
• JCPenney and Sephora inside the store, 3500 Oleander Drive, opened on Friday, Sept. 21 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with limited access to the store from the parking lot, not from the mall entrance. Call them at 392-1400.
• Ace Hardware, 3516 S. College Road, is open for business. Call them at 889-3516 or visit www.aceilm.com
. “We are open for normal business operations. We have Chainsaws, Trash Bags, Cleaners, Shop vacs, Batteries, Generators, Flashlights, and all the other supplies needed to get back to normal.”
• Camillions, 112 Market St., opened Saturday, Sept. 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Has a limited staff but they are resuming business as usual. Call them at 339-3620 or visit www.camillionsnc.com
• REEDS Jewelers is open for business at 926 Inspiration Drive. The store will resume regular business hours this week. Call them at 256-2962. The Independence Mall location at 3500 Oleander Drive reopened on Sept. 12. Call them at 799-6810.
• Scotchman, 900 N. Lake Park Blvd., Carolina Beach Road, is open for business. The Carolina Beach location received over 4,000 bags of ice.
• Stone Garden, 5726 Market Street, is now accepting credit cards and cash. Delivery service is available Monday through Friday. Phone and internet were out as of Friday night. Call or text them at 859-0303.
• Wilmington Beef Jerky Outlet, 4719-I New Centre Drive, is open for business. Current hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call them at 769-5418 or visit www.beefjerkyoutlet.com/wilmington
• JCC Outdoor Products – Wilmington Grill, is open at 3314 Enterprise Drive with normal business hours Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call 793-1345.
• GEMS4U, 10 North Front St., Wilmington, will reopen Wednesday. "We will be creating new wire wrap designs and our beaded repair shop will also be open! All beaded and wire wrap jewelry made in store by Mary and her Mom! It's so good to be back!" Phone: (910) 742-5938; website: www.gemsbymary.com.
• Strickland's Blinds, Shades Shutters & Home Organization, 5422 Oleander Drive, is open for business.
Phone: (910) 762-0944; websites: www.StricklandsBlinds.com and www.StricklandsClosets.com. "Unfortunately our showroom sustained minor water damage, but not enough to stop us. We are open for business. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those that suffered much worse than us."
• Woodies Woodshop, 6845 Market St., Suite A, is open, noon to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (or by appointment) and 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday (or by appointment). Phone: (910) 350-3550; website: [email protected]
•The Barnes & Noble bookstore, 850 Inspiration Drive at Mayfaire Town Center in Wilmington, is expected to reopen at 9 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 27.
• Crystal Carpet & Flooring Company, 5749 Oleander Drive, is open for business during its regular hours, Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call them at 452-4143.
• Swahili Coast, 342 Nutt St., is open as of Saturday, Sept.29 in its downtown location. Call them at 769-7882 or visit www.swahilicoastdesign.com
• Cloudwyze is open 24/7 for support. Can call, leave a voicemail, send an email and more. 877-678-3739 or cloudwyze.com/support-request/
• TeamLogic IT of Wilmington, 2901 N. Kerr Ave., is open and operating during its regular hours, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., as of Thursday, Sept. 20. “We are working to assist our clients with restoring data and returning to normal operations.” 500-1391.
• CMIT Solutions of Wilmington, 244 Princess St., Suite 202 is open and providing IT support. It has a local land remote staff available to help resolve IT problems. Call them at 444-0594 or visit www.cmitsolutions.com/ilm
• TeamLogic IT of Wilmington, 2901 N. Kerr Ave., is open and operating on a normal work schedule, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. “We are working to assist our clients with restoring data and returning to normal operations.” Call them at 500-1392.
• Wilmington International Airport is open, and the airlines are operating flights. Travelers are encouraged to continue to reach out to their airline directly to check on flight status or for any travel related questions. American Airlines, www.aa.com, 1 (800) 433-7300 Delta, www.delta.com 1 (800) 221-1212 and United www.united.com 1 (800) 864-8331.
• Evergreen Mulch and Land Clearing, 2605 Blue Clay Road: Collect vegetative yard debris evergreennc.us
Editor's note: The Business Journal is running “Open for Business” stories with a roundup of companies and other organizations that have reopened to help spread the word. To be included in these, send an email to [email protected]. Include the name of your business, address, phone number, website and a brief update (for example, if you have limited hours, a high-demand item in stock or other relevant information).